WHO WE ARE
We are a girls’ school that fosters an international perspective, challenges each student to discover her best self, and inspires girls to pursue meaningful lives based on honor, respect and intellectual curiosity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- a high-quality education
- a talented and diverse student body
- an award-winning Equestrian program
- the International Baccalaureate Programme
- an online learning program called MORE, a comprehensive distance learning program offers consistent routines and expectations across all subjects, and intentional social-emotional learning support and community connecting times to encourage overall health and wellness
WHY ALL GIRLS?
Research shows that girls in single-sex schools develop stronger self-esteem, are exposed to broader leadership opportunities, and graduate from high school with higher aspirations and greater self-confidence.
VIRTUAL VISITS and INFORMATION SESSIONS
Stoneleigh-Burnham School is now offering virtual visits where you can participate in a community meeting, engage with current students, learn from faculty and administrators, and take home the recipe for our famous chocolate chip cookies!
- A Virtual Visit will be held February 17 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (ET) via Zoom.
- A Virtual Information Session will be held on March 24 6:30 – 7:15PM ET). To learn more, please fill out the form.