Open Volunteer Positions at SBS
As we enter a new decade, we are reaching out to invite members of our community to engage with, and become a crucial part of, our extended family through various roles. Please see the list of current SBS roles below. If you’d like to learn more about these opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email & phone number, best time to reach you, and a short description of your interest. Thank you for your consideration!
- School Volunteer – A SBS volunteer serves as an ambassador for our school by assisting with a variety of tasks and events as needed.
- Event Helper – This person will help out with campus events when Head of School Stephanie Luebbers is traveling. The role requires a flexible schedule and a true passion for working directly with the girls, faculty and staff.
- Leadership Council Member – The Leadership Council includes alumnae, parents, and grandparents who make a $1,000 per year donation to SBS and apply their experience in specialized fields to help the School meet its strategic goals.
- Alumnae Board Member – Alumnae Board Members promote the interest and welfare of SBS, bringing alumnae into contact with each other and with the School through such on-campus events as Alumnae Career Day and Reunion, as well as alumnae events across the country and overseas. Alumnae Board Members encourage volunteer and philanthropic support of the School.
- Board Trustee – The Board of Trustees is a group dedicated to the fiduciary and strategic oversight of the school’s mission and its ability to fulfill its mission. Please let us know if you’re interested in learning more about this role.