The Stoneleigh-Burnham Equestrian Center will be the first thing you see as you drive up the long, tree-lined driveway of our school. The Center’s close proximity to academic and residential buildings means that campers can walk from their dorm rooms directly to their horses and lessons.
Our facilities include:
- Two indoor riding rings surfaced with GGT footing, Flagg Hall, which is 100’ by 200’, and the Lion’s Den, which is 72’ by 120’.
- Our recently renovated viewing room, Fuller Lounge, which accommodates up to 200 people.
- Two enclosed sand rings
- A European-style Derby field
- A vast cross-country course with levels from beginner novice to preliminary
- An extensive trail network that encircles our 100-acre campus
- Two heated barns with stabling for 55 horses; each offers its own wash stall and heated tack room.
Many campers bring their own horses to campus while many others will take lessons with one of the school’s team of more than forty talented horses, capable of competing and succeeding at every level of competition.
Our campus is located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, an area of natural beauty where horse and agricultural farms are nestled between rolling hills and meandering rivers.