Beginning on June 7, 2021 the following COVID protocols will take effect on campus. Updates will be provided later in the summer for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Beginning on August 1, and for the upcoming school year, all employees will be required to be vaccinated.
- Employees should provide a copy of their vaccination record to Jenny Potee, Director of Health Services.
- Employees wishing to receive a religious or medical exemption as permitted by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts must contact Jenny Potee, Director of Health Services, by July 1
- Prior to providing vaccination records, employees will need to wear masks at all times in school buildings, except for when they are working alone in their own office.
- As of Monday, June 7 masks are no longer required outdoors.
- For employees who have submitted their vaccination record, masks will not be required indoors, except in the hallways (as summer campers will be in the building throughout the summer).
- For any employees who have not submitted their vaccination record, masks are required at all times indoors, unless working alone in one’s own office, until the vaccine information is provided.
- Vendors, contractors, and all other visitors who provide proof of full vaccination to the coordinating on-campus employee will not be required to wear masks indoors. Any visitors who do not provide proof of full vaccination must wear masks indoors at all times.
Facilities Usage and Meetings
- Two-way traffic patterns will resume indoors.
- Restrooms will return to regular use.
- Small group in-person meetings are permitted. Attendees should social distance.
- All employees are asked to complete the NEW Daily Check-In Form before coming to campus.
- Digital link: https://forms.gle/
- Paper copies will be available next to the time clocks for anyone unable to complete the electronic form.
- The Daily Campus Access Health Screening Form will no longer be used or required.
- Routine testing will not take place during the summer.
- Individual testing may be required as indicated below.
- Employees who are not vaccinated will need to provide a negative PCR test result before returning to work on campus after any travel away from the Pioneer Valley.
- All practices and procedures for cleaning protocols that have been in place during the school year will continue throughout the summer, with the exception of places, like classrooms, that are not used frequently throughout the summer.
Further information on state and federal guidelines available at: