I20 Transfer Request

Attention graduating seniors or transferring international students! You are required to complete the I20 Transfer Request Form in order for your I20 to be transferred from Stoneleigh-Burnham School to your new institution. We are unable to transfer your I20 until you complete the Transfer Request Form. If you are not graduating or transferring, you do not need to complete the form. Your I20 remains active and valid for the upcoming school year. Thank you!