The first and only secondary school equestrian facility in the United States to achieve prestigious certification as a British Horse Society-approved Livery Yard, Riding School, and Facility, the Stoneleigh-Burnham Equestrian Center offers:
- Two indoor riding rings: Flagg Hall (100′ by 200′) and The Lion’s Den (72′ by 120′)
- Heated viewing room: Fuller Lounge, accommodating up to 200 people
- Two heated barns: stabling for 55 horses, each offering its own wash stall and heated tack room
- Equine rehabilitation facility
- Expansive outdoor facility:
- Enclosed sand ring
- European-style Derby field
- Cross-country course with levels from beginner novice to preliminary
- Extensive trail network encircling our 100-acre campus
Many students bring their own horses while others take lessons with, or lease one of, the school’s team of more than 35 horses that are capable of competing and succeeding at every level of competition.
Learn more about our Equestrian Center expansion project.