Why the Annual Fund?
Every gift to the annual fund strengthens our school and transforms student lives. Tuition covers only 60% of the cost of a Stoneleigh-Burnham experience, so every gift counts!
Gifts to the Annual Fund help cover daily operating expenses. Your gifts:
- Provide financial aid for deserving students
- Support faculty in professional development
- Assist with maintenance of facilities
Choose a gift method that works best for you.
Join a Giving Society
You can demonstrate your desire to sustain the special educational opportunity provided by SBS when you join a Giving Society. The 1869 Society recognizes those donors who make leadership level gifts to Stoneleigh-Burnham School. Membership is based on the total of an individual’s personal gifts and company matching gifts during a single fiscal year.
Giving Societies and Circles
Owls Nest Society $100
Founders Society $150
Clock Tower Society $250
Southwick Society $500
Scholars Circle $1,000
Faculty Circle $2,500
Trustees Circle $5,000
Head’s Circle. $10,000
Heritage Circle $25,000
Leadership Circle $50,000
Legacy Circle $100,000
True Blue Society
True Blue describes our most loyal donors who have made Stoneleigh-Burnham School a philanthropic priority each and every year. Donors who have made a gift to the school for five consecutive years or more, are members of our True Blue Society.
Employer Matching Gift Programs
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that will match the charitable gifts of employees or their employees’ spouses.
- Ask your company (or your spouse’s company) if they have a matching gift program.
- Follow your employer’s directions to complete a matching gift form and SBS will do the rest.
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School is a non-profit organization that is certified tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the United States IRS code. The school’s tax ID #: 04-2163044
Questions? Contact Susan Mattei, Director of Development and Alumnae Relations, 413.774.2711 x247 or email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting the mission of girls’ education at SBS.