Stoneleigh-Burnham School has launched capital projects and the endowments to improve facilities and grow funding for the future.
Equestrian Center Expansion
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School has launched a fundraising initiative to expand the Stoneleigh-Burnham Equestrian Center. With gifts from alumnae, parents, and friends, the new facilities will help the School continue to attract new riders, grow competition space, and build greater national awareness of the SBS equestrian program. Read more about the Equestrian Center expansion.
- Make a gift for the Equestrian Center Expansion Campaign.
- The Stoneleigh-Burnham Board of Trustees launched a $1 million Vision 2021 endowment campaign in fiscal year 2017 to involve loyal donors in plans to add resources for areas such as scholarships, faculty support, academic programs, athletic and performing arts programs, and facilities maintenance. Read more about the endowment campaign.
- Make a gift for the Endowment Campaign.
Fitness Center/Geissler Gallery
- Fitness Center addition: Fitness and athletics at Stoneleigh-Burnham are integral parts of the School’s mission to challenge each student to discover her best self. The proposed addition will double the fitness space, feature a new Athletic Training Room, and add a state-of-the-art climate control system.
- Geissler Gallery renovations: Planned renovations to the Geissler Gallery, a multi-purpose public space and classroom building, will benefit the entire SBS community. Updates will include all new skylights and glass doors, new flooring, entrance drainage repair, and a fresh paint.
- Read more about the Fitness Center addition and Geissler Gallery renovations.
- Make a gift for the Fitness Center Addition and Geissler Gallery renovations.
To learn about ways to give:
Susan G. Mattei
Director of Development and Alumnae Relations
(413) 774-2711 ext 247
Head of School