Our Basketball program consists of both Varsity and JV teams, competing within the New England Preparatory School Athletic Council (NEPSAC), the Western New England Preparatory School Athletic Association (WNEPSAA), and the River Valley Athletic League (RVAL). While winning is fun, the aim of the program is to build the confidence and skills necessary to tackle challenges and work as a team to reach goals. The team is founded on commitment, character, and joy. At all levels, teams focus on building individual skills within the context of being a member of a team.
- River Valley Athletic League Champions – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- River Valley Athletic League Finalist – 2017, 2018
- WNEPSAA All Girls League – 50 Straight Wins (1991- 2000)
- New England Class B – Tournament Finalists – 2000
- New England Class B – Tournament Semi Finalists – 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- WNEPSAA Girls School League Champions – 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- New England Division 4 – Tournament Finalists – 1985
- Graduates Have Played For: Mississippi State University, University of Memphis, Texas Christian University, Skidmore College, Hunter College, Wheaton College, Westfield State College, Mount Holyoke College
Coaches: Patrick Garland, Lisa Moore, and Kara Fagan
Please see our Alumnae Achievements page, which highlights many of our basketball players who have graduated to compete at the college level and beyond.