Here’s what to do next in 7 steps:
- Request additional information.
- Attend a virtual visit (via Zoom).
- Complete your application: apply directly to SBS – or – apply via the SSAT SAO.
- Pay your application fee.
- Schedule an optional student meet-up with a current student and our Admissions Coordinator (via Zoom).
- Schedule your interview (via Zoom).
- Submit optional testing: Demonstrating our commitment to equity and a holistic application review, Stoneleigh-Burnham School no longer requires standardized testing as part of the application process.
- If you would like to submit optional testing, we will accept the following tests: SSAT, ISEE, HSPT, PSAT, SAT, the Character Skills Snapshot.
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School requires an English language assessment for all international students if English is not your first language and accepts the following tests: TOEFL or TOEFL Junior (School Code 8097), IELTS, iTep, Duolingo.
Please keep these important deadlines in mind and stay in contact with admissions to ensure your application and enrollment materials are complete.
February 26: All admission application materials due for first-round admission decisions
March 10: First-round admission decisions are announced
March 11: Rolling admission begins
April 10: Enrollment agreement and deposit due
Although the majority of our new students will enter SBS in September, there are times when this entry date will not work for families due to various factors. If the traditional entry date does not work for your family, SBS is happy to offer additional entry dates throughout the year.
Traditional Entry: September 8, 2020
Fall Entry: October 15, 2020
Winter Entry: January 5, 2021
Spring Entry: March 15, 2021