Stoneleigh-Burnham Alumnae Ambassadors
Stoneleigh-Burnham School is committed to staying connected to its alumnae. The Alumnae Ambassador Program is designed to be one of the ways we do this.
This program enhances communication with our alumnae, provides valuable information about services, events and SBS happenings, and gives our alumnae a way to share their important life events like promotions, job shifts, family news and accolades. By having alumnae volunteer as Ambassadors, we establish a direct peer-to-peer method of communication. That communication provides for more meaningful and personalized outreach to our alumnae.
Alumnae Ambassadors serve as a vital part of the connection process acting as liaison between Stoneleigh-Burnham School, the Alumnae Board and our alumnae.
If you are interested in serving your class as an Ambassador or want more information, please contact the Alumnae Relations Office at email@example.com.
- Maintain a relationship between your class and Stoneleigh-Burnham School.
- Create a Facebook page for your class with assistance from the Alumnae Relations Office staff
- Requesting updated information and news from classmates and sharing it with the Alumnae Relations Office.
- Send two letters a year to your classmates. The Alumnae Relations Office will take care of the printing and mailing of the letters.
- Assist in promoting upcoming events with classmates including, but not limited to Reunions and social and networking activities.
- Serve as a member of the Reunion Planning Committee in your Reunion year.
- The Alumnae Relations Office and Alumnae Board are here to assist you in answering questions, helping with communication and being a general support in your role as a volunteer.
- The Alumnae Board will work with you in advance of and throughout your Reunion year to promote attendance and class giving.
- As a volunteer for the Alumnae Ambassador Program and Stoneleigh-Burnham School, you will be recognized in the Honor Roll of Volunteers presented at Reunion and listed in the July issue of the Alumnae Newsletter.