Skip to content
Frequently Asked QuestionsHillary Hoffman2018-08-28T13:10:06+00:00
Frequently Asked Questions
- Grade levels offered?
- Grades 7 – 12 and post-graduate (PG)
- Girls, boys, or both?
- Religious affiliation?
- Total number of students?
- Percentage of international students?
- Percentage of students boarding?
- International Baccalaureate (IB) offered?
- Yes. Click here to learn more about the IB at Stoneleigh-Burnham.
- What tests are required of international students?
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) required. TOEFL Junior may be substituted for students entering Grades 7 or 8.
- SSAT, SAT, or ISEE may be submitted as a supplement
- Do you have an English Language (EL) program?
- Do students wear a uniform?
- What is the university matriculation?
- 100%. Click here to see recent college acceptances.
- What are the closest airports?
- Bradley International Airport (Hartford, CT – 57 miles), Logan International Airport (Boston, MA – 110 miles), JFK Airport (New York, NY – 185 miles)
- Notable extracurricular activities?
- Summer programs?
- Yes. Click here to learn about our summer offerings.
- Study skills program?
- Yes. Click here to learn about academic support available at SBS.
- A rural, safe, and beautiful campus; student health and wellness; individualized attention; school-hosted travel to several destinations throughout the year. In recent years, trips have included Costa Rica, Peru, Spain, England, France, China, and Canada.