Want to be a Stoneleigh-Burnham student? Here’s what to do next:
- Explore our campus. Schedule a visit or attend an Open House.
Call us at 413-774-2711 x257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete your application.
Apply directly to Stoneleigh-Burnham by clicking here. We also accept the SSAT Standard Application (SAO). Apply using the SSAT SAO by clicking here.
- Pay your application fee. You may pay the application fee online.
- Schedule and take your standardized test. Stoneleigh-Burnham requires standardized test scores as part of the admissions process. We prefer the SSAT (School Code 7504) but will also accept other entrance examinations, such as the ISEE, HSPT, PSAT, or SAT. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have questions or would like another form of testing to be considered. Stoneleigh-Burnham requires an English language assessment for all international students if English is not your first language. We will accept the following tests: TOEFL or TOEFL Jr. (School Code 8097), IELTS, iTep, or Duolingo.
- Take the Character Skills Snapshot (optional). Character and personal growth are an integral part of a Stoneleigh-Burnham education. The Character Skills Snapshot (CSS) gives us richer, holistic information and illuminates areas where SBS can help you grow and thrive.
- Schedule an interview. Interviews can be conducted in person or by Skype.
Contact Admissions to schedule your interview.
Important deadlines for applicants:
February 1: All admission application materials due for first-round acceptances
March 10: First-round admission decisions are announced
April 10: Enrollment agreement and deposit due
April 11: Rolling admission begins
Financial aid and scholarship deadlines:
October 2: Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) service opens.
February 1: Submit a completed online financial aid application through School and Student Services (SSS).
February 15: Families upload 2017 & 2018 tax returns to their SSS account.
February 15: C. Robert Wray scholarship essay is due. It is available to both new and returning students.
How do we make our decisions on admittance?
Stoneleigh-Burnham seeks motivated students who are eager to contribute to the life of the school both in and outside of the classroom. We give each applicant careful consideration and are committed to providing all the information needed to make a well-informed decision. Our admission decisions are based on a review of each candidate’s application, recommendations, school records, personal essay, testing, and interview. Stoneleigh-Burnham School does not discriminate and admits mission-appropriate, academically-qualified students. Please click here to view our full statement on diversity.