Want to be a Stoneleigh-Burnham girl? Here’s what to do next:
- Explore our campus. Schedule a visit or attend a Visit Day.
Call us at 413-774-2711 x272 or email email@example.com
- Complete your application.
Apply directly to Stoneleigh-Burnham by clicking here. We also accept the SSAT Standard Application (SAO). Apply using the SSAT SAO by clicking here.
- Pay your application fee. You may pay the application fee online.
- Schedule and take your standardized test. Stoneleigh-Burnham requires standardized test scores as part of the admissions process. We prefer the SSAT (School Code 7504) but will also accept other entrance examinations, such as the ISEE, HSPT, PSAT, or SAT. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have questions or would like another form of testing to be considered. Stoneleigh-Burnham requires an English language assessment for all international students if English is not your first language. We will accept the following tests: TOEFL or TOEFL Jr. (School Code 8097), IELTS, iTep, or Duolingo.
- Schedule an interview. Interviews can be conducted in person or by Skype.
Contact Admissions to schedule your interview.
Important deadlines for applicants:
February 1: All admission application materials due for first-round acceptances
March 10: First-round admission decisions are announced
March 11: Rolling admission begins
April 10: Enrollment agreement and deposit due
Although the majority of our new students will enter SBS in late August, there are times when this entry date will not work for families due to various factors. If the traditional entry date does not work for your family, SBS is happy to offer additional entry dates throughout the year.
Traditional entrance: August 29, 2019
Fall entrance: October 19, 2019
Winter entrance: January 6, 2020
Spring entrance: March 16, 2020