|Janet Spencer '50S at the Archives Gallery Opening in 2007|
- Host or help plan a Regional Event.
- Identify prospective students in your area and refer them to SBS.
- Make a special donation to the on-line auction and participate in the bidding
- Assist with the Spring Phonathon.
- Nominate Alumnae Board Members or Class Agents.
- Provide internship or career advice to a student or alumna.
- Schedule time to identify photos in the archives or donate school memorabilia
- Clip SBS or Alumnae news and submit Class Notes.
- Share ideas for visiting speakers or panelists.
- Recruit other volunteers for the School.
- Spread the word about SBS, carry your SBS coffee mug to work, share the Bulletin
with friends, or put an SBS decal on your car.
Special Volunteer Roles:
Alumnae Board Member & Class Agents
For more information contact
the Alumnae and Development Office
at (413) 774-2711 ext. 262
or email the Alumnae Office.